Enjoy a wide selection of beers on tap (listed below). We also carry hard ciders and seltzers on tap. A variety of beers are available in cans in our Tap Room.
- 1. Blonde Ale (ABV 4.4%)A light beer for those hot summer days on the lake! Despite the light color and easily drinkable body, this beer has a nice flavor profile of bread and grain with a hint of light fruit character from the fermentation.
- 2. Session IPA (ABV 4.6%)A lighter IPA with a dry body and moderate hopping. Moderate levels of citrus character dominate throughout from a generous dosing of Citra, New York Chinook, and New York Cashmere hops.
- 3. Raspberry Imperial Stout (ABV 9%)A thick, rich, smooth imperial stout brewed with raspberries. A firm raspberry flavor gives way to rich chocolate and coffee notes on the back end.
- 4. Coffee Stout (4.6%)Our oatmeal stout brewed with a healthy dose of Jamaican Me Crazy from Finger Lakes Coffee Roasters. Rich in rum and coffee flavor, this beer features a robust body, sweet caramel overtones, and a rich dark chocolate finish.
- 5. Mild Ale (ABV 3.2%)A lighter English brown ale style. Notes of toast, grain, chocolate blend together with a light body to make for an easy drinking dark beer.
- 6. New England IPA (ABV 6%)Our New England IPA is hazy and juicy with great hop flavor and a smooth finish. Brewed with Cyro Citra, Cashmere, Chinook, and Mosaic hops, this easy drinking beer will taste great on a sunny day at Abandon.
- 7. Peppercorn Saison (ABV 5%)A Belgian style ale brewed with spicy yeast strain and loaded with green, black, and white peppercorns, coriander, sweet orange peel, and grains of paradise for a rich and complex flavor profile. Rich in flavor, light in body, and a beautiful light orange color, enjoy this one while relaxing on the lake!
- 8. Baltic Porter (8.5%)This porter uses a mix of roasted and kilned malts to produce a rich and complex flavor with notes of dark fruit, chocolate, caramel and toffee. A lager yeast ferments this to a clean, smooth finish.
- 9. Belgian Quad (9.2%)A deceptively big Belgian dark ale with a malty sweetness and smooth but strong flavor. Full of rich dark fruit character from the malts, and a light spiciness from the Belgian yeast, this big yet drinkable ale goes down extremely smooth.
- 10. Vienna Lager (ABV 4.6%)An amber lager style from Austria, this beer features a solid malt backbone, notes of toast and caramel, and a smooth character from a cold lager fermentation.
- 11. Porter (ABV 6%)Our Porter is big and robust. A complex malt bill provides a full body with notes of coffee, dark chocolate, toast, grain, and caramel.
- 12. Rum Barrel Aged Imperial Stout (ABV 11%)Our Seneca Serpent Imperial Stout aged in rum barrels.
- 14. Reckless Abandon Double IPA (ABV 8.5%)A mix of Mosaic, Amarillo, and New York State grown Centennial and Chinook hops lend a fruit forward flavor profile to this bold yet balanced, Double IPA.
- 16. Barrel Aged Barleywine (11%)A big, rich, malty English ale. This barleywine has a full malty body, notes of toast, caramel, and alcohol, and a moderate hopping level to help balance it all out. Great for sipping in front of a fire.
- 17. Semi Dry Cider (ABV 7%)Our cider is made with apples grown a mile from the brewery. Fermented with an English yeast and lightly back-sweetened.
- 18. Root Beer (ABV 0%)House-made non alcoholic root beer.