Enjoy a wide selection of beers on tap (listed below). We also carry hard ciders and seltzers on tap. A variety of beers are available in cans in our Tap room.
- 1. Blonde Ale (ABV 4.4%)A light beer for those hot summer days on the lake! Despite the light color and easily drinkable body, this beer has a nice flavor profile of bread and grain with a hint of light fruit character from the fermentation.
- 2. Session IPA (ABV 3.5%)A lighter IPA with a dry body and moderate hopping. Moderate levels of citrus character dominate throughout from a generous dosing of Citra, New York Chinook, and New York Cashmere hops.
- 3. Dark Mild Ale (ABV 3.2%)A lighter English brown ale style. Notes of toast, grain, chocolate blend together with a light body to make for an easy drinking dark beer.
- 4. Farmhouse IPA (ABV 5.8%)Made with wild yeast, giving it a unique character not found in other IPA’s. Hoppy and well balanced, it’s a delicious beer for hot summer days.
- 5. Peppercorn Saison (ABV 6%)A Belgian style ale brewed with spicy yeast strain and loaded with green, black, and white peppercorns, coriander, sweet orange peel, and grains of paradise for a rich and complex flavor profile. Rich in flavor, light in body, and a beautiful light orange color, enjoy this one while relaxing on the lake!
- 6. New England IPA (ABV 6%)Our New England IPA is hazy and juicy with great hop flavor and a smooth finish. Brewed with Cyro Citra, Cashmere, Chinook, and Mosaic hops, this easy drinking beer will taste great on a sunny day at Abandon.
- 7. Brown Porter (ABV 4.4%)A lighter English Porter, this dark brown beer has a rich malty backbone with the body of a bigger beer. Notes of nuts, chocolate, and toast dominate and lead into a lingering malt sweetness.
- 8. Tangerine Kolsch (ABV 4.4%)Crisp, light and refreshing, this German-Style ale is brewed with tangerine to give it a nice citrus character for those hot summer days.
- 9. Belgian Quad (9.2%)A deceptively big Belgian dark ale with a malty sweetness and smooth but strong flavor. Full of rich dark fruit character from the malts, and a light spiciness from the Belgian yeast, this big yet drinkable ale goes down extremely smooth.
- 10. Abbey Ale (ABV 6%)An amber Belgian ale featuring dark fruit character from beet sugar syrup and spice notes from a traditional Belgian yeast.
- 11. Tangerine Seltzer (ABV 4.5%)A semi-dry hard seltzer brewed with tangerine.
- 12. Mango Seltzer (4.5%)A sweet hard seltzer brewed with mango.
- 13. Belgian Golden Strong (ABV 8.5%)A light, smooth, deceptively strong Belgian Ale, this beer is full of spice character from a warm fermentation. A touch of sweetness from the malt keeps this beer from going down too quickly.
- 14. Reckless Abandon Double IPA (ABV 8.5%)Our Double IPA is hopped with Chinook, Cascade, Citra, and Amarillo hops. A smooth, lightly sweet, and grainy malt base lay the foundation for a big citrus kick from the hops. Big hop aroma and flavor are backed up by a light but pleasant bitterness that keeps the whole profile balanced.
- 15. Barrel Aged Barleywine (11%)A big, rich, malty English ale. This barleywine has a full malty body, notes of toast, caramel, and alcohol, and a moderate hopping level to help balance it all out. Great for sipping in front of a fire.
- 16. Barrel Aged Belgian Quad (ABV 10%)A deceptively big Belgian dark ale with a malty sweetness and smooth but strong flavor. Full of rich dark fruit character from the malts, and a light spiciness from the Belgian yeast, this big yet drinkable ale goes down extremely smooth.
- 17. Semi Dry Cider (ABV 6.4%)A semi-sweet cider brewed with local apples.
- 18. Root Beer (ABV 0%)House-made non alcoholic root beer.