Enjoy a wide selection of beers on tap (listed below). We also carry hard ciders and seltzers on tap. A variety of beers are available in cans in our Tap Room.
- 1. Blonde Ale (ABV 4.4%)A light beer for those hot summer days on the lake! Despite the light color and easily drinkable body, this beer has a nice flavor profile of bread and grain with a hint of light fruit character from the fermentation.
- 2. Belgian Wit Bier (ABV 4%)This light Belgian wheat beer is a delicious and highly drinkable summer ale. Loaded with citrus character from a healthy dose of orange peel and coriander, it’s sure to brighten up those summer days on the lake!
- 3. Raspberry Imperial Stout (ABV 9%)A thick, rich, smooth imperial stout brewed with raspberries. A firm raspberry flavor gives way to rich chocolate and coffee notes on the back end.
- 4. Belgian Golden Ale (4.2%)A light, smooth Belgian Ale, this beer is full of spice character from a warm fermentation. A touch of sweetness from the malt keeps this beer from going down too quickly.
- 5. Mild Ale (ABV 3.2%)A lighter English brown ale style. Notes of toast, grain, chocolate blend together with a light body to make for an easy drinking dark beer.
- 6. West Coast IPA (ABV 6%)This IPA utilizes Amarillo, New York Cascade, and New York Excelsior hops to build a big dose of pine and citrus flavors. A medium body with light notes of biscuit and caramel balance out the hop flavor, and it finishes with the firm bitterness an IPA should have.
- 7. Peppercorn Saison (ABV 5%)A Belgian style ale brewed with spicy yeast strain and loaded with green, black, and white peppercorns, coriander, sweet orange peel, and grains of paradise for a rich and complex flavor profile. Rich in flavor, light in body, and a beautiful light orange color, enjoy this one while relaxing on the lake!
- 8. Experimental IPA (ABV 6%)The newest in our Experimental IPA series. Moderately hopped with balanced malt backbone. Amarillo and Chinook hops lend a solid citrus grapefruit character with a healthy bitterness.
- 9. Belgian Quad (9.2%)A deceptively big Belgian dark ale with a malty sweetness and smooth but strong flavor. Full of rich dark fruit character from the malts, and a light spiciness from the Belgian yeast, this big yet drinkable ale goes down extremely smooth.
- 10. Vienna Lager (ABV 4.6%)An amber lager style from Austria, this beer features a solid malt backbone, notes of toast and caramel, and a smooth character from a cold lager fermentation.
- 11. Coffee Blonde (ABV 4.4%)Our Coffee Blonde has a light body with notes of bread and grain. A light dose of hops provides a mild floral character. Brewed with coffee beans from local coffee shop Amity Coffee.
- 12. Rye Barrel Aged Imperial Stout (ABV 11%)Our Imperial Stout aged in rye whiskey barrels.
- 13. Tangerine Seltzer (ABV 4%)A hard seltzer flavored with tangerine.
- 14. Reckless Abandon Double IPA (ABV 8.5%)A mix of Mosaic, Amarillo, and New York State grown Centennial and Chinook hops lend a fruit forward flavor profile to this bold yet balanced, Double IPA.
- 15. Passion Fruit SeltzerA hard seltzer flavored with passion fruit.
- 16. Dry Hopped Sour (4%)Dry hopped kettle sour brewed with Citra and NYS Chinook hops
- 17. Semi Dry Cider (ABV 7%)Our cider is made with apples grown a mile from the brewery. Fermented with an English yeast and lightly back-sweetened.
- 18. Root Beer (ABV 0%)House-made non alcoholic root beer.